Inspired Parenting “Playdates With Purpose™” Playgroups
As the world has shrunk in terms of accessibility, family life has changed dramatically. Where once families tended to remain closely clustered in the towns and villages where they were born and raised, today’s families are far more likely to be spread out across the country, and even the globe. While this has opened up wonderful opportunities in some respects, it has also created a number of challenges. Without easy access to familial support, advice, child minding, etc., many parents, particularly young mothers, are finding themselves feeling more isolated, lonely and overwhelmed.
As science has confirmed, relationships, community and connection to like-minded others are the most important components in predicting our level of happiness, health, success and longevity. These factors are equally crucial in raising and nurturing healthy, happy, emotionally fluent and resilient children.
CosmiKids, Inc conceived Inspired Parenting Playgroups specifically in order to empower, nurture and support families and children in the following ways:
- By creating an easy way to develop community, make new friends and create a supportive network of like-minded parents with children of similar ages within their own neighborhood
- By providing opportunities to gain easy access to the latest thinking and cutting edge research on the social and emotional aspects of learning, building emotional IQ, and how to interact and play with their children in ways that help them develop essential life skills, build self-esteem, resilience, self-confidence and self-worth
- By developing and creating age-appropriate curriculum comprising fun activities, games and products that families and children can enjoy together at the IP parenting playgroup sessions as well as in their own homes
- By empowering parents seeking ways to earn an income in a manner that doesn’t require them to leave their homes or children, supports them in developing their own knowledge and parenting skills, enables them to provide a much-needed service to other families, and provides them with an opportunity to participate in something meaningful that has a positive impact on children in particular and humanity as a whole.
Inspired Parenting’s Playgroups comprise weekly Play dates with PurposeTM sessions at which moms (and dads) gather together for approximately two hours. Sessions comprise two parts: the first consists of time to gather, chat, and get to know one another over coffee and make friends. Part two consists of a structured hour during which parents and their children engage in a number of different age-appropriate activities facilitated by their Group Leader.
Since a primary aim is to help parents connect with one another, it is important that members be encouraged to commit to a set number of weekly playgroups. However, prospective members do have an opportunity to experience the playgroup for themselves and evaluate whether it will suit their needs, etc., by attending their first session (and paying for it at the weekly rate of $20) without commitment. Thereafter, all future sessions must be purchased in blocks of 4-, 8- and 12-weeks units.
Playgroup Session Prices & Members' Benefits
Session prices are as follows: FREE Introductory Evaluation Session worth $20.00; $80.00 for 4 weeks’ play date sessions (1 X 4-weekly Unit); $140.00 for 8 x weekly play date sessions (2 X 4-week Units); $240.00 for 12 x weekly play date sessions (3 X 4-week Units); Members signing up for 1 X 4-weekly Unit receive a Resource Pack (RP) comprising:
- A FREE copy of INSPIRED PARENTING MAGAZINE, a quarterly publication packed with a wealth of inspiring, helpful information and articles by leading child development experts, educators psychologists and parenting experts.
- Regular Newsletters packed with useful information, tips, suggestions, snippets of research and Pocket Parent – Change Your Words, Change Your Life empowering phrases/tips/suggestions.
- Each week every member also receives a ‘take home pack’ containing Do-Together activity ideas based on the Angel Bear Yoga Theme Word/Pose/Concept of the Week, along with a coloring sheet for their child and a special sticker.
Members signing up for 2 X 4-weekly Units (8 play date sessions) receive items 1, 2, and 3 listed above, PLUS an activity related product of a retail value between $15.00-20.00. Members signing up for 3 X 4-weekly Units (12 play date sessions) receive items 1, 2, and 3 listed above, PLUS an activity related product of a retail value up to $30.00-$40.00.
Member-Get-Member Bonus Gift Plan
The Member-Get-Member Bonus Gift Plan is designed to both reward loyalty as well as build community by offering members who introduce their friends to IP Play Groups a ‘Thank You’ bonus gift in the form of points that can be used to earn discounts on products or future sessions.
- For every friend who signs up for a 4-week Unit the introducing Member will earn 5 Connection Points
- For every friend who signs up for an 8-week Unit they will earn 15 Connection Points
- For every friend who signs up for a 12-week Unit they will earn 30 Connection Points
- Points will continue to be earned for the first year of the friend’s membership.
Playgroup Curricula is divided into the following age groups:
- 12-18 months
- 18 months to 2 years
- 2-3 years
- 3-4 years
- 4-5 years
If you would like further information about joining an Inspired Parenting Playgroup, becoming a Group Leader and starting your own Playgroup, or opportunities available for Regional Managers, please send an email to: email@example.com.
To Locate a Group in Your Area Click Here
Inspired Parenting Playgroup
Finally! An authoritative, entertaining and informative magazine for parents who are serious about helping their children achieve their full potential!
Session prices are as follows: FREE Introductory Evaluation Session worth $20.00; $80.00 for 4 weeks’ play date sessions (1 X 4-weekly Unit); $140.00 for 8 x weekly play date sessions (2 X 4-week Units); $240.00 for 12 x weekly play date sessions (3 X 4-week Units)
To Locate a Group in Your Area Click Here